Candice Eason - He's Been Good

 


Candice Eason - He's Been Good

Candice Eason released her new music single titled "He's Been Good," on May 10, 2022, and its available on all digital platforms. "He's Been Good" is a fun, upbeat, and energetic song, with a message that reminds all listeners that whatever the situation, God is in control and will always be good. God is the same yesterday, today and forever more.
Candice Eason, a native of Long Island, New York, who has a deep passion for doing God’s work. She uses her soulstress voice as a language to express herself, while spreading the message of hope, love & joy to the masses. Candice worked with Alchemusè Music Group to produce her single "He's Been Good", along with her upcoming EP titled "Eternity," which is
set to be released in October 2022.
"When I heard the musical track, I immediately began to think about all the situations and problems I've faced, and the words to this song just came to me. Everyday that I open my eyes, I experience God's grace and mercy. God is consistently faithful and has never stopped being a good God. He’s Been Good."
Candice Eason

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop