Intro to: Dawson Lee

 


Intro to: Dawson Lee

Here is an Alternative artist named Dawson Lee, from Dallas, Texas. He is gathering many awesome fans, whilst emerging through the current music scene as an Emo/punk artist, and he releases a wide variety of other genres as well. His music is incredibly thoughtful, emotional, and complex. I think he fits perfectly, right into the alternative rap scene Dawson’s powerful performances are always executed seamlessly. We can see him advancing to the top. His vocals, lyrics, style, are all just unique. His vibe is out of this world. His growing base of fans are very loyal and he connects with them in many ways. We definitely suggest you check out his music, you won’t regret it!


Message from artist: "This is Dawson Lee and I appreciate and love every last one of you. Thank you for making my dream come true, you all fully complete me into something I never imagined."

Some similar artists are: Lil peep, lol Tracy, coldhart, horsehead, Eminem, max miller, future.

SoundCloud: DawsonLee 
Instagram: Yung.saturnn

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop