Mad Panda - Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

 


Mad Panda - Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.

"This album commemorates our 10th full length album release as Mad Panda. Over the past four years we have been songwriting, producing, artworking, lyricising, and everything else that accompanies the creative spirit that it takes to even start a band, let alone see it through to its tenth album. This particular release was a bleed over from our previous instrumental endeavour 'Weirdness in the Wild', which was Zac's sonic love-letter to nature being inspired by grandiose treks and humble home-gardening. This bleed over began my reflection upon our centurial disassociation from nature, and its fundamental benefits. I won't bore you like some Crystal Skull believer, but it was an awakening to push myself into nature further and further becoming its ally, and observant. The album was written, recorded and completed in one month from March to April 2021 - following a side-line release as Zac's new venture 'The Counter Strategy' with debut album (Wabi, Sabi & Yugen). The album covers topics such as nature, separation anxiety from friends/family, love that had never been but is thought of, mass littering, fundamental change, unrelenting determinism and many other forms of living. Regardless, Mad Panda will celebrate their tenth album since starting in 2018, and we'd love to party with you too!"

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop