G The Producer - Live It Up

 


NY based "G the Producer" AKA "Geezus Peace" is releasing a brand new single titled "Live It Up"

Taking inspiration from a large variety of genres and styles, from modern hiphop, to soul, this track truly bursts with colour, and creativity, right from the start.
The catchy backing beat of the 3 minute track, never gives any moments of downtime, and keep the listener intrigued and involved constantly throughout. It unfolds, and changes, introducing new elements and styles to the unique song. 

The vocals are smooth, clinical, and clear, and force you to groove along to the song, further creating a connection between listener and artist. The production is what I would call TOP!, There's no fuzz, there's no elements that are too loud, or too drowned out, everything works together perfectly, and each section and instrumentation type has their own part in creating "Live It Up"

Some words from the artist for IndieX

"My mom got me into music. She had great taste and listened to a little bit of everything. I was really into hiphop as a kid, but overall Michael Jackson was my favourite artist. I released my first song in 2018 called “one life”. I play guitar, play finger drums, and produce on Native Instruments Maschine. My music is released through distro kid to all major platforms. Biggest musical influences include J Dilla, and Michael Jackson. I listen to a bit of everything. One day I’m making songs that sound like post Malone, the next I’m making a song and rapping on a beat that sounds like Tribe Called Quest or Slum Village.
Hip Hop and soul best describes my music. I always write my own songs."

Check his music out on Spotify below!

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop