See Your Shadow - I Know My Worth


See Your Shadow Songwriting have released a track titled "I know my worth"

This encouraging track has meaningful lyrics that are definitely going to inspire and encourage listeners.
The chorus "say I, know my worth"
Is very supportive and promising. 

The rap verses are very elemental and omnipotent, the fastbeat vocals are aweinspiring and incredibly complex rhythmically.


From a musical point of view, this track is very well composed. It features a repetitive backing banjo sounding riff, but over the top of this, ambient electric sounds during the chorus are melodious and polyphonic.

The deep drum beat keep the song in time and draw the listener in and intrigue the listener to want more power in the music, which need is fulfilled toward the cresending outro of "I know my worth"

Listen here


Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop