Brand new rising artist Saii takes us on a entrepreneurial and musical journey.

 


Brand new rising artist Saii takes us on a entrepreneurial and musical journey. 

Sarah, aka Saii, was born and raised in New York City, and got introduced to business and music at a young age.

“I was always interested in owning my own business, doing my own thing, you know, something more than the basics” , she says.

Saii started writing music and making beats in 2017. 

“I really didn’t take it seriously at all at first. And that’s what gets me every time, the fact that I didn’t take it seriously until I realized, wow, this is something I genuinely love.”

“So finally, after much delay, I decided that I wanted to record,” she says. “I was waiting on perfection, but the truth is, we will never be perfect as human beings. We’re all on a journey, we’re all building and growing at different things. I don’t want to come to my audience all perfectly prepared and made, as we see most artists do. Instead I want to take you on my solo journey, so when people see me now, and when they see me some years from now, they can relate to where I came from and how I came up.” 

Saii has released three new singles so far within the month of May 2022, “Come Up”, “Habits”, and “Am”. 

“They’re purposefully unedited. They’re recorded in a way that makes them just as imperfect as anyone else. And that’s what makes it kind of cool I think.”

“This is something I love and enjoy, I do this for me. But if I happen to make others happy and inspired by hearing my music, then that’s definitely a bonus.”



You can subscribe to her brand new YouTube channel here. 


Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop