Frank Tennille - Body of Work

 


Frank Tennille is an up incoming instrumental metal musician and Songwriter from Corbin Kentucky.

Frank had this to say about his new song Body Of Work

“ I wrote in 2011 and at the time it was just a file on Guitar Pro 5. Nowadays it means much more to me, it was a song I was proud to make and never got to record when I had wrote it, my computer had given up and my living situation made free time a rarity so I had bigger things to focus on. I am proud to have produced it myself today... recorded, mixed and mastered by myself with only my motivation to keep my focused and as a show of hard work, along with teaching myself VFX and driving towards the things I want to do with my life, I named it "Body of Work" because it is a milestone of my diligence and inspires me to want to make even more!”

After listening to this song. I was moved by the riveting percussion and phenomenal Riffage that came with it. 

If you’re into instrumental metal music Frank Tennille is a diamond in the rough. 

Frank has a new album coming out soon through Visceral Records so stay tuned and In the meantime, listen to his new single and his  EP Introvert to satiate all your riff needs!

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop