TINEY GAMORA X - Ba Sambwe

 


TINEY GAMORA X releases "Ba Sambwe"

A message from the artist:

Hello, I am Tiney Gamora X, a Congolese artist born and raised in the city  of Kinshasa. I am the oldest of 3 in my family. I started my music career professionally in 2015, I release my first public single "Motema" in 2018 and in 2019 I released a Congolese Rumba style song called "Pacha" and a Remix of Pacha In early 2021. My career has been some what of a field test up until recently. I am currently under new management and I am super excited and hopeful for the new chapter in my music career. 


New Me:


I am currently under new contract and management, so far things are looking bright for my future in the music industry. I have some musc out for you all my fans around the globe, available on all streaming platforms. Please take time to listen and ride this new music wave with me. I have so many great music to share with you all soon. Stay tuned and  come with me on this journey. I promise to keep you all entertained. 


My new single "Ba Sambwe" is an out of the ordinary New Rumba style which is set to catch an International audiences. Performed in three languages English, French and Lingala. Tiney Gamora X versatility and multi lingual abilities really sets her apart from other artists of her generation. She is captivating, sexy, raw and talented beyond her success.


From Kinshasa (Rumble In the Jungle) with Love,



Tiney Gamora X







Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop