Interview with Butta Luciano

 


Where are you based?
Straight outta Coatesville, P.A

How long have you been making music?
I’ve been man music since 2009 man, I got 10 years in this shit

What genre would you consider your music to be?
To be honest i feel as though you can’t put my music in one category. I sing and rap so tbh I just say good music

What inspired you to pursue a career in music?
I’ve always been influenced since a kid. Watching 106 & park and seeing the cyphers. I just got hip to it quick

What are your biggest musical influences?
Definitely the late great Nipsey Hussle, Common, Jay-z, Lil baby, and more

Are you signed to a label or are you an independent artist?
I’m signed to my own label AMB

What have been the biggest challenges in your music career?
I don’t really have any but I just grind to get my music out more

How many songs or albums have you released to date?
Shit lol I got hella mixtapes so a lot lol

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop