Doojzie

 


Singer, song writer Doojzie who has suffered some major head injuries, who also  finds himself under pressure to sing songs others have wrote as he contends to be unique

This artist knowing life is made to be unique has now found himself too hard a hit in one go so he is gonna move different and harmonise covers while busking his show to the public!

Doojzie aka Marc Owen Mc Grory has spent most his life outside the box of the norm having been alienated by his friends for leaving his homeland that is Donegal,  Ireland where this controversial artist grew up vainly popular for the wrong reasons from small mind gossip on his life truths outspokenly by our Prince!

Whom not giving a hoot about growing up after suffering some major head injuries at the age of 15 and 25 both times loosing touch with who he truly was has spent some time searching for his unique.

Doojzie has now finally structured his game like a true artist and hustler!

His friend Doojzie's manager aka Flo stated “ my man can’t remember alot about his youth and says it’s best leave it where it is. they never got him fully, always negated his true genius, I hear that his village supports him but the rest are only trying to pass Doojzie as a mental nutcase and he is trust me. But Isn’t every  Prince different like that though?

 I could only imagine that kind of barbaric perception pressing on him growing up, he’s always been a vibe and is lucky to be here with us today I’m only waiting for it to hit home proper worldwide!

Doojzie is a different bar on that level like nobody ever was or will become, my man’s the living dead conversation!” when we asked for a reference on Doojzies new Public service announcement that he is finally going to sing covers and start street performing in hopes he can start travelling Europe building his fanbase!

We for one want to see this rise on video so we are going to record the movement so we can pitch the performance to the public houses and get this soon to be King his place in society on top!

Interview with the artist

"I found music as an escape from the madness going through my head all at once. I felt I had to put it down on the mic and see what people thought. I started at a late age of 21 and didn't exactly grasp the rhythm properly but I know I had words for the instrumental whatever way they where placed. I met one of many real friends who made me look inside myself for more than what I was doing on a dead end path. I found a passion for music.

I released my first professionally produced song under a different alias back in 2015. I had only recently started this brand as a unique entity.

I can play some Irish instruments like the boudhran and tin whistle but haven't really used them in my songs. I can make up melodies on keyboard and I am learning the guitar. It's all a processing goal.

I work with different producers I've met along the way the main one being Brando Walker here in London. It's always a vibe working with new people all in all. I'm still not the best at placing my lyrics so need help sometimes like most artists at it as long as me. I basically started singing words and was told where and when to sing them at the start. I release only major platforms!

I think singers like Nickleback, Justin Timberlake, disclosure, Maggie Lindeman, Justin Bieber and my traditional Irish revolution music which I feel I carry on in my lyricism and aims.

I would call it alternative pop or rock vibes. I did do some rapping but found it to be more of an I should only freestyle Rap and keep it humble at a party cause it got heated when I wrote raps. I'm just gonna stick to my singing from now on.

Yea I write my own songs. I do get some help placing the correct amount of words into the instrumental but basically write the whole plan and layout if we ever improvise on a few lyrics. I like writing with others also but don't find many artists to write with being Irish in London means traditional bands or sitting in the pub. Few carry on the aims of Ireland the way I would project it. I'm like the silenced rebel while the rest sing gucci and drugs. I'm different I guess."



Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop