Heistheartist - If I were a Virgin again


Heistheartist - If I were a Virgin again.

This track features a simple but ambient backing beat, that begins to get more complex as the song comes to an end.

The lyrics are very powerful and meaningful, they're very important and alot of people might be able to relate to it. "she got pregnant at 16" 

'If I were a Virgin again' is an enjoyable listen, I especially like that he throws a few multi's in there and the aforementioned beats but I think whilst there are some great strong moments, in general, the storytelling could flow a little better. Making more context of the lyrics would tighten things up for me as there are a few that feel quite random. It is entirely possible a few contextual lyrics went over my head. 

Overall this track is a meaningful, slowpaced song that is a great showcase of what Heistheartist can do.

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop