Chris St. John - I'd Send You My Heart


Chris St. John releases a new song - "I'd Send You My Heart" as part of his ambient new album "I'm Dreaming"

"I'd Send You My Heart" is a fitting song for the ending track, it certainly lives up to the name of the album with Dreamy lyrics and instrumentation.

It features a slow paced, acoustic, cresending introduction that sets the vibe/feel for the rest of the song.
 
This eventually leads into St John's vocals, which are calming, tranquil and reverbful, and mixed perfectly with the backing music.

The instrumentation installs the song into your mind, it feels wholesome and peaceful, like a waving flag on a warm breezy summer evening.
Lyrically, it has alot of meaning, as if the narrator is talking to a lost loved one or close friend.. although it may be about a soul in heaven, the song comes into play with a magical, enlightening sense, full of life.

This track is a great showcase of what Christ St. John can do musically, he brings his heart into his music and is driven artistically by passion and love. 

The track closes gently after an instrumental masterpiece with the gentle soft words, "I'd Send You My Heart"

Take a listen to "I'd send you my heart" here


Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop