Lil Web.

Lil Web

He's 19 years old. He lives in the state of Vermont and he's always been into music mainly rap, old hip-hop, and r&b. He has 3 projects out. ONE DREAM (ep) Catch You On The Web (album) and my latest release 802 Come Up (album) the first song he ever dropped on all plats was vibe check. He tryna put himself on the map.

He started making music when he was 14. With having no money to buy the right equipment he used a phone to record, an iPad to have the beat playing and a piece of paper to read of the lyrics.

He's come a long way in my music career and he's only getting started

He's got many things planned for 2021 this summer, his first music video, and small shows depending on COVID. He works a 6-3 job everyday while coming home everyday and jumping right in the studio. He's always had a passion for music and it’s helped him get through a lot of rough and tough times throughout my life. My biggest time artist he looks up to is big Sean he’s always been an inspiration to me. 

Listen to his new album here

Popular posts from this blog

Morningblind - The Weight of the World

SLIDING DOORS - I believed

C4C - Folk-Hop